PARTNERSHIP AND DONOR SUPPORT SERVICES DIVISION
The Partnership and Donor Support Services Division (PDSS) is headed by a Deputy Director; and has two Units viz:
- The Partnership and Donor Support (PDS) Unit; and
- The Sensitization and Mobilization (S&M) Unit.
The Mandate of the Division
The PDSS Division has dual mandates:
- partnering with donor Agencies, both Local and International, Public and private organizations, for the purposes of collaboration and partnership; and
- Sensitization and Mobilization of both Public and Private organizations to support the education of FCT indigenes and indigent pupils and students in cash or kind.
This is aimed at getting the much needed additional support for the beneficiaries of the Education Support Scheme (ESS), in order to compliment government's effort in providing access to and qualitative education to its citizens due to the high demand for sponsorship; vis-a-viz the scarce resources at its disposal.
Our Contacts/Development Partners
As stated in the Policy and Strategy Document establishing the FCT Scholarship Board, other Sources of funding (donors/partners) to the Education Support Scheme are:-
- Private Sector Firms in FCT.
- Faith-Based Organizations
- International Development Partners (IDP's)
- All the six Area Councils of FCT
- Non Governmental Organizations (NGOs)
- Banks, Companies and Organizations doing business with the Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA).
- Philanthropists, Private Schools etc.