FCT SB Application Guidelines & Instructions
Please, read the instructions carefully before filling the form.
A. Fields with asterisk (*) are compulsory and must be completed fully by the applicant.
B. The FCT Scholarship Award is subject to the following conditions:
- that applicant is eligible to apply (see quick links for eligibility status);
- that you are unconditionally admitted by the institution to which you applied;
- that you are medically certified fit to undertake the course;
- that applicant will avail his/her self to the screening committee; and
- that successful applicant is prepared to accept the conditions set out in the award letter;
C. Applicant should print the filled application form and attach photocopies of the following documents: -
- Copies of Education Certificates
- Birth or Declaration of Age Certificate
- Marriage Certificate (If married)
- Letter of Admission
- Certificate of Indigenization.
- School Identification Card (ID)
- School fees payment receipt.
D. Applicant is expected to present his/her printed application form and the original documents of the photocopies attached in, as in 'C' above at the screening date/venue.
FCT Scholarship Board, Education Secretariat Ayangba Street, Beside ICRC Office, Areea 11,
P.M.B. 412, Garki Abuja.
Talk to Us
©Copyright 2015 FCT Scholarship Board. All Right Reserved.
Designed by iSense:08033322985/08095666679