FCT SB Eligibility for Award
ELIGIBILITY FOR FOREIGN AWARD
A. General Conditions
- Applicant must be indigene of FCT.
- Applicant must have unconditional admission letter from accredited institution.
- Applicant is eligible if he/she is not enjoying sponsorship from another organization.
- Applicant is eligible if he/she is not on salary
- Applicant must sign a Bond of Post-Training Service with FCTA.
B. Under Graduate Requirements
- Minimum of 5 credits in subjects relevant to the desired course of study including English and Mathematics obtained at two sitting.
- Certificate obtained should not be more than 3 years from date of graduation.
- Age limit of 23 years.
C. Post Graduate Requirements
- First degree should not be lower than Second Class Upper (2.1).
- Evidence of National Youth Service Corps Certificate or Certificate of Exemption.
- Age limit of 35 – 40 years.
D. Courses for Consideration in the Foreign Award for Under Graduate and Post Graduate.
- Medical and Para-medical Sciences.
- Sciences and Technology/ICT.
- Environmental Sciences.
FCT Scholarship Board, Education Secretariat Ayangba Street, Beside ICRC Office, Areea 11,
P.M.B. 412, Garki Abuja.
Talk to Us
©Copyright 2015 FCT Scholarship Board. All Right Reserved.
Designed by iSense:08033322985/08095666679